Friday, April 10, 2009

The Trailer Blog

I just saw this online. Even though it looks like it could be good, it kinda bugs me. But first, here's the trailer for Extract.





First, the music. "Free Ride"? Really? I just looked it up, it's from 1972. And it's the main music in a current day office comedy? I'm being Seth and Amy-ish right now-- REALLY??

I like most of the people in the cast. But nothing about this made me laugh at all. A guy gets hit in the nuts! Hilarious I guess. JK Simmons remembers the hot girl's name, but not the other guy. Affleck thinks the boss called the "temp" a "tramp." And I LIKE Mike Judge and Office Space!

This trailer does nothing.

Also, I'm waffling on what, if any, movies to see. Observe and Report- looks like it could be funny, but I know it gets way raunchy. You can tell from the spots.

No comments: